Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Again... again... again... and once more again - May this be the final "again"... Amen.

Today's trial, as funny as it could be, was adjourned again for tomorrow while the judges were left with very few pages to read the summary and having the whole afternoon of the day if they really were up to finish the silly buy-me-time document they prepared.

Noting the remaining (not more than five) pages, some of the defendants were pissed off why the judge is postponding it again for tomorrow while he got the whole afternoon and only very few pages. I guess they are trying to buy time as much as they could in the meantime running out of excuses.

So, could there be any verdict tomorrow? If you are asking me, I don't think so. The way I see it, Zenawi is still in dilemma and don't really know what to do now. I don't think he's going to have any development in 24 hours. If he had, believe me, he would have much liked he get over it sooner - today, yesterday or even last week.

A million dollar question would be, what would be tomorrow's "excuse" to postpond the verdict?
Not for us, the Ethiopians. Zenawi wouldn't care less what to tell us. I'm talking about what excuse he would come up with to the Ferenjis (so called International Community, Donor Community or whatever they call themselves). Not that he cares much for them too. They have proved themselves to him he can go on with his silly games as much as he wants.
But I believe in miracles.